Several of you have chimed in to say that you’ve already finished Pursuing Prissie. We have a party scheduled in July, but that’s a few weeks away. So I thought I’d create a place where you can share your excitement without the risk of accidentally spoiling the story for those who haven’t had the chance to read the book.
Comments to this post contain SPOILERS!
Go read Pursuing Prissie first!
What do you want to talk about? Well about the book, obviously, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- What was it like, seeing the cast ten years later?
- Share a line (or two) from the story.
- Did you have a favorite moment? Go chapter by chapter if necessary! ; )
- When did you laugh? Any tears?
- Did you learn anything? What stuck with you?
- Were there actual squees happening as you read? : D
- What took you by surprise?
- Did you find yourself with a new favorite character?
- Have you reviewed the book yet? (Please, please do!)
The main purpose of this post is to let you talk amongst yourselves, so please do! If you have questions for me or for the cast, save them up for the big Q&A post on July 20.