To celebrate The Garden Gate‘s book birthday, I’m hosting a giveaway. Naturally, this involves fabulous prizes, and the way this is set up, you could win more than one!
50 limited edition postcards
5×7″ glossies of story art
♦ Rules ♦
- Comment to enter. It’s that simple. Siblings are welcome to join the fun. ; )
There are several ways to increase your chances at winning. These are entirely optional, but for each of these items, your name will be added to the drawing again. You could win multiple times!
- Post a quote from The Garden Gate here. Or even better, tweet it using the hashtag #ThresholdSeries (I’m @ChristaKinde on Twitter, and I’ll retweet your picks).
- Or tag me on Facebook. (I’m listed under my maiden name: C. J. Milbrandt.)
- Tell me about your favorite scene from The Garden Gate. Why did it grab you?
- If you haven’t yet, cast a vote for your favorite angel. Informal Poll >>
- Post a picture of The Garden Gate next to a fence, gate, or garden. With your permission, I’ll share it with everyone!
- Pin a garden-themed picture to the Reader Show-and-Tell board on Pinterest. If you’re a pinner, and you want to be added to the group boards, let me know. ♥
- Follow my Amazon author page.
- Become a friend & fan on GoodReads. Add my books to your shelves!
- Sign up to receive postcards and/or subscribe to my newsletter.
- Are you enjoying Sage and Song? Tell me why in a comment on the story’s page.
- Follow my other blog (and check out my other books) at CJMilbrandt.com.
- Now that it’s over, do you have a favorite moment in Tried and True? Comment on that chapter!
Review Drive. Reviews are incredibly important to authors, and you need to know that. Leaving feedback is one of the biggest ways a reader can go above and beyond to support an author. According to a blog post I read recently, a story needs at least 30 reviews before Amazon will recommend it to potential buyers. Most of my books are skimping along below that number. (The Blue Door finally hit 31!) So just as I did last summer, I’m making a review drive part of these celebrations. For each new review, I’ll drop your name in the proverbial hat. Fair and honest opinions, please. Your goal is to help future readers decide if this series is worth their time.
Threshold Series books and stories:
The Blue Door ♦ The Hidden Deep ♦ The Broken Window ♦ The Garden Gate
Angels All Around ♦ Angels in Harmony ♦ Angels on Guard
Rough and Tumble ♦ Angel on High
Facebook. I finally set up an author account on Facebook. Like me! : )
So! For this giveaway, you have all of this week and the next to enter. I’ll do the drawing at noon (Pacific) on Monday, February 9. To alert me to entries, comment here or send me links and pictures via email. I’m christa [dot] kinde [at] gmail [dot] com.
I’m looking forward to chatting with you, and I’m so very thankful for your encouragement and support. ♥
The Garden Gate is the fourth and final book in the Threshold Series. If you haven’t finished the series yet, you may encounter spoilers in the comments!