To celebrate The Broken Window‘s book birthday, I’m hosting a giveaway. Naturally, this involves fabulous prizes, and the way this is set up, you could win more than one!
PRIZES: 50 limited edition postcards, 5 possible designs
(all featuring characters from the Threshold Series)
5 x 7″ glossies
(some of my favorite story art from The Broken Window)
GRAND PRIZE: an annotated first edition of The Broken Window
(that means I scribbled in the margins)
♦ Rules ♦
- Comment to enter. It’s that simple. Siblings are welcome to join the fun. ; )
There are several ways to increase your chances at winning. These are entirely optional, but for each of these items, your name will be added to the drawing again. You could win multiple times!
- Post a quote from The Broken Window here. Or even better, tweet it using the hashtag #ThresholdSeries (I’m @ChristaKinde on Twitter, and I’ll retweet your picks.)
- Post a quote from Angels in Harmony, since those events overlap the storyline in The Broken Window. Again, if you tweet, I’ll retweet. Or tag me on Facebook. (I’m listed under my maiden name: C. J. Milbrandt.)
- Tell me about your favorite scene from The Broken Window. Why did it grab you?
- If you haven’t yet, cast a vote for your favorite angel. Informal Poll >>
- Post a picture of The Broken Window next to a window. With your permission, I’ll share it with everyone!
- Pin something to the Threshold Secret Santa board. (The Broken Window happens during the holiday season!) If you’re a pinner, and you want to be added to the group boards, let me know. ♥
- Like my Amazon author page.
- Become a friend & fan on GoodReads. Add my books to your shelves!
- Sign up to receive postcards and/or subscribe to my newsletter.
- Are you enjoying Angel on High? Tell me why in a comment on the story’s page.
- Follow my other blog (and check out my other books) at CJMilbrandt.com.
- Do you have a favorite moment in Tried and True? Comment on that chapter!
Review Drive. Reviews are incredibly important to authors, and you need to know that. Leaving feedback is one of the biggest ways a reader can go above and beyond to support an author. According to a blog post I read recently, a story needs at least 30 reviews before Amazon will recommend it to potential buyers. My books are all skimping along below that number. So just as I did last spring, I’m making a review drive part of these celebrations. For each new review, I’ll drop your name in the proverbial hat. Fair and honest opinions, please. Your goal is to help future readers decide if this series is worth their time.
Facebook. I finally set up an account on Facebook (using my maiden name/penname). You’re welcome to friend C. J. Milbrandt.
So! For this giveaway, you have all of this weekend and even next week to enter. I’ll do the drawing at noon (Pacific) on Monday, September 1. To alert me to entries, comment here or send me links and pictures via email. I’m christa [dot] kinde [at] gmail [dot] com.
I’m looking forward to chatting with you, and I’m so very thankful for your encouragement and support. ♥