To celebrate The Hidden Deep‘s book birthday, I’m hosting a giveaway. Naturally, this involves fabulous prizes, and the way this is set up, you could win more than one!
PRIZES: 40+ limited edition postcards, 7 possible designs
(all featuring Threshold Series artwork)
GRAND PRIZE: an annotated first edition of The Hidden Deep
(that means I scribbled in the margins)
♦ Rules ♦
- Comment to enter. Easy peasy. One chance per household.
There are several ways to increase your chances at winning. These are entirely optional, but they’re all things that will help me spread the word about the Threshold Series. For each of these items, your name will be added to the drawing again. You could win multiple times!
- Post a quote from The Hidden Deep here. Or even better, tweet it using the hashtag #ThresholdSeries (I’m @ChristaKinde on Twitter, and I’ll retweet your picks.)
- Tell me about your favorite scene from The Hidden Deep. Why did it grab you?
- Answer this informal survey question: Who’s your favorite angel from the series? (You can only pick one!)
- Send me a picture of The Hidden Deep in your favorite reading spot. We’ll add it to my Reader Show-and-Tell Pinterest board! : )
- Become a new subscriber to my monthly newsletter. MORE >>
- Give Baird a T-shirt … or if you don’t do Pinterest, scroll through and tell me which one is your favorite!
- Reviews are incredibly important to authors, and you need to know that. The very best thing you can do to support any author whose writing you appreciate is to take the time to write reviews. For each review you leave for any of my books & stories, I’ll add your name to the proverbial hat. Fair and honest opinions, please. Your goal is to help future readers decide if this series is worth their time.
Threshold Series books and stories:
The Blue Door ♦ The Hidden Deep ♦ The Broken Window ♦ The Garden Gate
Angels All Around ♦ Angels in Harmony ♦ Angels on Guard
I’d especially encourage y’all to join GoodReads. You can add all the books you’ve ever read to your virtual shelves. Follow favorite authors. Hunt for what you want to read next. Highlight quotes from favorite books. Create quiz questions for stories you know inside and out. And recommend good books to others by making lists. (It’s an awesome, addicting site.)
So! For this giveaway, you have the rest of this week and the weekend to enter. I’ll do the drawing at noon (PDT) on Monday, April 28. To alert me to entries, you can comment here or send me links via email. I’m christa [dot] kinde [at] gmail [dot] com.
Fun Fact: If you do everything you could possibly do to get your name in the hat, you’d have 56 chances to win! Impressive odds. ^__^d
I’m excited to chat with you, and grateful for your encouragement and support. ♥